Payzone Bill Payments, a subsidiary of Post Office, specialise in providing bill payment services to independent retailers, allowing customers to pay bills, purchase tickets, top-up their electricity and gas meters, play the health lottery, pay for bridge crossings tolls, amongst many others. The Payzone Bill Payments office is based in Northwich, Cheshire, which is easily accessible from the M6 and M56, as well as being easily accessible from Manchester and Crewe train lines.
Here are our current vacancies:
Reporting to the Head of Business Projects and Business Sponsor (where relevant) with responsibility for planning and delivering projects from start to finish, against agreed requirements, working closely with technology teams and business areas, for both internal and external customers.
- Working closely with internal and external customers at an operational level to understand and document business requirements and utilising other documents to support the project methodologies.
- Working closely with the technical team, to ensure that agreed software solutions are understood, developed, tested and released, within the agreed timescales and to the quality expected.
- Develop effective working relationship with the business and IT teams.
- Working closely with the business and IT Teams, to compile project plans with weekly updates or as appropriate, utilising suitable software (MS Project, Jira, Excel)
- Identification, documentation and management of risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Provide weekly updates to key stakeholders.
- To undertake any reasonable request as directed by your line manager.
- A record of successful project process change implementation.
- Track record of delivering projects on schedule and on budget.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with internal clients and external clients.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to work across all areas of the business.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Excel.
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Setting up, facilitating and documenting outputs of meetings as required.
- Team Player.
- Pro-active and the ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills (meticulous with regard to documentation).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Project Manager, then please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Or email your cover letter and CV to: Recruitment@pzbp.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Midday Friday 12th February 2021
Senior Insight Analyst
- Deliver insight across various business areas including sales, marketing, operations and retail to facilitate long term strategy development.
- Take responsibility for the development of a suite of timely, accurate and relevant management reports working with various stakeholders across the business to fully understand requirements & KPIs.
- Manage the migration of legacy reporting to self-serve dashboards utilising Power BI.
- Continuously strive for process improvements / automation and research new analysis techniques as they emerge.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company data and database structures across entities.
- Work with IT to ensure source data provided is accurate and structured with efficiency of reporting and analysis in mind.
- Drive the use of data within the organisation to inform business decision making.
- Carry out ad hoc data extraction, manipulation & analysis briefed in from various areas of the business with an emphasis on transformation of data into useful insight that drives performance.
- Highly numerate with a relevant degree (maths, statistics, computer science etc).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power BI skills.
- A thorough understanding of relational
- Advanced experience working with T-SQL, SSRS and management
- Analytical skills, with the ability to effectively summarise and interpret data to senior non-finance business leaders.
- A diligent and meticulous personality with keen eye for
- Commercial acumen.
- Communication and influencing.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Insight Analyst, then please fill out the form below. Or email your cover letter and CV to: Recruitment@pzbp.co.uk