Payzone Bill Payments, a subsidiary of Post Office, specialise in providing bill payment services to independent retailers, allowing customers to pay bills, purchase tickets, top-up their electricity and gas meters, play the health lottery, pay for bridge crossings tolls, amongst many others. The Payzone Bill Payments office is based in Northwich, Cheshire, which is easily accessible from the M6 and M56, as well as being easily accessible from Manchester and Crewe train lines.
Here are our current vacancies:
Quality and Risks Manager
This is a temporary role to cover maternity leave. It is a varied role that will be responsible for maintaining the risk framework and drive the risk culture throughout the business. Supporting in identification, assessment and mitigation of risks facing the business. Supporting in improving the governance within the business.
- Maintaining the organisations risk management framework.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- Liaising with and promoting risk throughout the organisation, rolling out changes to the wider organisation as a whole, and ensuring that employees engage with risk.
- Provide advice and guidance to the organisation to ensure that the business fully understands its risk requirements.
- To provide challenges where appropriate whilst maintaining relationships with senior management.
- Preparation of reports on risk for various committees.
- Contribute to solutions to mitigate and manage risks to an acceptable level.
- Maintain and improve the organisations integrated management system and ensure continued certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Ensure the internal audit program is delivered, feedback to the directors on the compliance of systems and processes. Identify gaps and facilitate improvements to systems and processes to ensure adherence to current and future guidelines.
- Ensure legal compliance for health and safety in the workplace.
- Ensure incident investigation are conducted in a timely manner including root cause analysis and that appropriate corrective action is undertaken.
- Conducting the annual Management review.
- Training/coaching in compliance related matters.
- Implement data protection processes including breach and SARs processes.
- Build working relationships within the Post Office compliance teams.
- Support IT in maintaining ISO 27001 and ISO 22301.
- Review and respond to third-party audits and self-assessment questionnaires.
- Support the project and commercial teams in compliance matters.
- Support the operations team where required.
- Managing multiple key tasks simultaneously whilst working well under pressure to agreed deadlines.
- Strong change management skills with the ability to work within a defined framework covering processes standards.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills through to Director level.
- Good persuasive skills and determination to deliver and maintain results.
- Flexibility in terms of travel commitments and hours.
- A proven determination to achieve targets and deliver results.
- Clear, concise written communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience of MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong knowledge of given Markets.
- Ability to work well with a variety of teams both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to champion Business values and standards both internally and externally.
- High levels of personal motivation and ability to motivate others both internally and externally.
- Ability to perform and deliver within internal and external cross-functional/virtual teams.
- Determination to own performance and take action to deliver results.
- Proven interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Quality & Risks Manager position, then please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Or email your cover letter and CV to: Recruitment@pzbp.co.uk
Network Design & Analysis Co-ordinator
To develop and manage the strategy that ensures our branches are situated in the right locations with the right Retail partners to ensure the Payzone Network fulfils its Client obligations and complements the existing Payzone & Post Office Networks.
This is an exciting role for a highly motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, high profile, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Provision of modelling and complex problem solving across Payzone and external clients/stakeholders at all levels. Leading liaison & collaborative working to interpret and influence data and analysis requirements and to provide detailed, bespoke solutions.
- Offer alternatives to current reporting strategies in line with ‘one version of the truth’ view.
- Maintain Client coverage targets within Network planning ensuring we do not fall below agreed coverage targets.
- Assist the field team with territory planning and campaign call sheets.
- Acting as the expert source of research, location planning, statistical analysis, and occasional performance measurement. In depth analysis on catchment areas to provide insight into each area, return on investment opportunities and potential recruitment campaign strategies
- Be a key interface in various planning strategies to ultimately be responsible for aligning all data to ensure we keep the Payzone Retail network stable. Support the commercial client team in a post Covid19 world with new tenders and customer behaviours within client location bases.
- Drive the requirements for new business applicants across the Payzone estate to maintain business practice and the existing network base. (saturation checking required distances.)
- Advanced experience or willingness to learn new analytical tools currently in use in network planning such as: CACI InSite, CACI Field Force, imaps, and SQL server to provide modelling and analysis.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills —the ability to assimilate, interpret and utilise data to make critical and objective decisions.
- Experience in the analysis, summarisation, and presentation of large amounts of data, highlighting relevant solutions.
- Critical thinking and decision making with pace while being solution oriented.
- Being able to juggle several key activities/project work is crucial to the job.
The details contained in this job description reflect the content of the job at the date it was prepared. However, it is inevitable that over time, the nature of the jobs may change. Existing duties may no longer be required and other duties may be gained without changing the general nature of the post or the level of responsibility entailed. Consequently, Payzone will expect to revise the
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Network Design & Analysis Co-ordinator position, then please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Or email your cover letter and CV to: Recruitment@pzbp.co.uk