REFER A BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITONS - FOR CARD ACCEPTANCE
1. This referral scheme is open to individuals resident in the UK (excluding any Payzone employees or any members of the Payzone ‘Convenience’ payment network who have facilities to undertake ‘Payzone’ transactions) who, during the operation of the scheme, make an eligible referral to Payzone of a new customer.
2. To be eligible for a referral under this scheme, the customer referred to Payzone must:
a. not be an existing customer of Payzone;
b. have not been previously referred to Payzone or otherwise already known to Payzone;
c. not be a business which is assuming ownership, management or responsibility of a business which is or was party to a contract with Payzone;
d. be in business, trading in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland;
e. have consented to the referrer passing their contact details to Payzone and to Payzone contacting them for the purposes of a potential new contract for the provision of card terminals and/or gateway services;
f. enter into such a contract with Payzone within one month of being contacted by Payzone;
g. process their first transaction in connection with that contract within 30 days of that contract being entered into.
3. A £100 Love2shop Gift Card (“Card”) will be issued for each eligible referral. Only one Card will be provided for each eligible referral of a new customer.
4. Cards will be issued after the expiry of one month from the date on which the new customer enters into an eligible contract with Payzone. Up to 30 days should be allowed for the Card to be received.
5. Cards will be sent by royal mail post to the postal address provided to Payzone at the time of the referral.
6. There shall be no entitlement to a Card if, at the time the Card would otherwise be issued:
a) the new customer’s contract with Payzone is no longer in force for any reason (or any notice of termination of that contract has been served for any reason);
b) the new customer is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of that contract.
7. Payzone’s standard account opening procedures will apply to any new customer and acceptance of any new customer shall be at Payzone’s absolute discretion.
8. The referrer will be liable to Payzone (and to the referred person) in the event that it passes any contact details to Payzone without having permission to do so.
9. The Cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer (“Card Terms”), copies of which are available on request and can be accessed at www.love2shop.co.uk/mycard. It is the sole responsibility of the referrer to comply with the Card Terms. Pursuant to the Card Terms, various charges may be payable by the referrer in connection with the issue and use of the Card and some identification checks may be required before the Card can be used. The Card will also have an expiry date, after which (in accordance with the Card Terms) it may not be possible to spend or redeem any money stored on the Card. Payzone accepts no responsibility or any liability for such charges or if the Cards become valueless or unusable for any reason after the date of issue.
10. No cash alternative is available and the Card is non-transferable except as permitted by the Card Terms.
11. Payzone reserves the right to refuse to issue a Card if it has reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any illegal or criminal activity (including fraud) has occurred in connection with this referral scheme.
12. This referral scheme will operate between 4th April 2016 and 4th April 2018.
13. Payzone reserves the right to withdraw this referral scheme (or to amend the terms and conditions applicable to it) at any time for any reason. Any referrals (or contracts entered into with new customers) following the date of withdrawal of the scheme will not be eligible for a Card.
14. Any decision taken by Payzone in connection with this referral scheme shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
15. This referral scheme is operated by Payzone UK Limited, Andmore House, Unit 4, Triangle Court, Cheshire Business Park, Manchester Road, Lostock, CW9 7YL.