Please read the following carefully, to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using the Site, you indicate that you accept this Policy and agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with its terms.
We may revise this Policy at any time by notices published on the Site or sent to you by email at the email address(es) you have provided to us via the Site. If you use the Site after the date on which those changes take effect then you indicate that you accept the revised Policy and that you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with its terms from that date.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Payzone UK Limited (referred to in this Policy as “we”, “us” and “our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 3102137 and have our registered office at Andmore House, Unit 4, Triangle Court, Cheshire Business Park, Manchester Road, Lostock, Cw9 7YL.
Please note that this Policy applies only in relation to personal data provided by you or collected from you in connection with your use of the Site. Other privacy policies or terms and conditions will be applicable to your personal data that is provided to, or collected by, us by other means, which should be read in conjunction with this Policy.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This may include information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to any services made available to you via the Site, posting material on the Site or requesting further services or information from us;
- we may ask you for information when you report a problem with, or otherwise contact us about, the Site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for accessing the Site, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to contact you about our products and services, or the products and services of third parties, where you ask us to do so;
- administration (including the provision of updates and information relating to your account with us) and statistical analysis;
- to carry out our obligations, or to enforce our rights arising from all contracts entered into between you and us;
- to give you notices under, or to otherwise inform you about any matters relating to, any such contracts;
- where applicable, tracing debtors and debt recovery; and
- where applicable, preventing and/or detecting crime, including in relation to fraud and money laundering.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may, in connection with any of the purposes set out above, disclose your personal data to:
- any member of our group of companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006);
- insurance companies;
- the police and other organisations involved with law enforcement;
- government agencies and organisations involved in the implementation, administration, monitoring and/or regulation of any applicable laws;
- our suppliers (where necessary for fulfilling any obligation we have to you, or for exercising our rights where applicable) and creditors;
- third party suppliers of products and services, where you consented to your personal data being passed to them;
- any third party to whom Payzone proposes to transfer any rights or responsibilities in connection with the Site or any contracts entered into between you and us (including a prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets).
Any questions, comments and requests you may have regarding this Policy should be addressed to Payzone UK Limited at Andmore House, Unit 4, Triangle Court, Cheshire Business Park, Manchester Road, Lostock, CW9 7YL, marked for the attention of the Data Protection Compliance Manager.