REFER A BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS - FOR CONVENIENCE
1. This referral scheme is open to merchants who are members of the Payzone ‘Convenience’ payment network (having facilities to undertake ‘Payzone’ transactions) who, during the operation of the scheme, make an eligible referral to Payzone of a new customer.
2. To be eligible for a referral under this scheme, the customer referred to Payzone must:
a. not be an existing customer of Payzone;
b. have not been previously referred to Payzone or otherwise already known to Payzone;
c. not be a business which is assuming ownership, management or responsibility of a business which is or was party to a contract with Payzone;
d. be in business, trading in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland;
e. have consented to the merchant passing their contact details to Payzone and to Payzone contacting them for the purposes of a potential new contract for the provision of card terminals and/or gateway services;
f. enter into such a contract with Payzone within one month of being contacted by Payzone;
g. process their first transaction in connection with that contract within 30 days of that contract being entered into.
3. A payment of £100 (the “Reward”) will be made for each eligible referral. Only one Reward will be provided for each eligible referral of a new customer.
4. The Reward will be paid after the expiry of one month from the date on which the new customer enters into an eligible contract with Payzone. Up to 30 days should be allowed for the payment to be received.
5. Payment of the Reward will be made by bank transfer into the bank account details held by Payzone relating to the merchant’s account with Payzone, as at the time the bank transfer is made. Payment will not be made into any other account and no alternative form of payment will be made.
6. There shall be no entitlement to the Reward if, at the time the Reward would otherwise be paid:
a) the new customer’s contract with Payzone is no longer in force for any reason (or any notice of termination of that contract has been served for any reason);
b) the new customer is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of that contract;
c) the merchant has breached any of the terms and conditions of its agreement with Payzone (including non-payment of any applicable fees and charges); or
d) the merchant’s agreement with Payzone terminates for any reason (or any notice of termination of that agreement has been served for any reason).
7. Payzone’s standard account opening procedures will apply to any new customer and acceptance of any new customer shall be at Payzone’s absolute discretion.
8. The merchant will be liable to Payzone (and to the referred person) in the event that it passes any contact details to Payzone without having permission to do so.
9. Payzone reserves the right to refuse to issue a Reward if it has reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any illegal or criminal activity (including fraud) has occurred in connection with this referral scheme.
10. This referral scheme will operate between 4th April 2016 and 4th April 2018.
11. Payzone reserves the right to withdraw this referral scheme (or to amend the terms and conditions applicable to it) at any time for any reason. Any referrals (or contracts entered into with new customers) following the date of withdrawal of the scheme will not be eligible for a Reward.
12. Any decision taken by Payzone in connection with this referral scheme shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
13. This referral scheme is operated by Payzone UK Limited, Andmore House, Unit 4, Triangle Court, Cheshire Business Park, Manchester Road, Lostock, CW9 7YL.